Micra sale dilemma

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I have a problem well sort of I have my k11 up for sale on ebay and it is advertised else where and I have received a fair offer of 700 for it and I am meeting theguy on wednesday night to complete the deal, he has allready bought his train ticket and is looking forward to completing, now on the other hand on ebay it still has until thursday to run and there is bids of 500 on it now and 14 people watching now do i just sell anyway as ive allready sort of completed deal over phone or if it still climbs on ebay and passes the 700 mark do i : a tell him to match ebay price or deals off or b sell to high bidder on ebay or c just let him have it for the agreed price. I havent found myself in this position before and dont want to have anyones time wasted or me a bad name(Y)

Aye problem solved as im not a shark or bandit the agreed price is whats its going for dilemma over i think, if my words not trusted then it ruins me here as well so a deal is a deal..... Ended sale on ebay so thats it bye bye bumble bee

Aye problem solved as im not a shark or bandit the agreed price is whats its going for dilemma over i think, if my words not trusted then it ruins me here as well so a deal is a deal..... Ended sale on ebay so thats it bye bye bumble bee

good of you. (Y)

Bumble bee now off to somerset should be about a 3rd of the way down there now or nearing halfway all thats left to say is .................happy trails bee

Back