Micra/Merc

B

Ben

09.jpg

Taken from.....http://www.wcoastdesign.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=492&sid=5180e23c6b1677c6df63d7ace0126ee6

discuss

i didnt mean it as a BB thread but still, minus all the ####ty halfords specials the wheels with that colour would look cool as fudge

I think it's a most attractive car...........NOT!!!!

But the grille does look well blended in, good workmanship there.

that is an amazing micra... jus the whole merc thing RUINS IT !!!

sorry no real dicussion eh, jus "dont like it"-lol

stephen

The wife wants a Previa, if she gets one then it's got to look like that one, but not as low, there's speed bumps on our estate.

look at the camber??? on the rear wheels, joey sheks cousin currently owns what i think might be a privia and he is turbocharging it up our end ( the lad who owned the skymera) if you go to www.skymera.net i think you can get to his site although i could be wrong and it might not be a privia

Not keen on the grill, the silly little merc badge or the vents....

Sorry - hate to sound like a barry boy but that doesn't look good.

Arnold said:
Its different! Not barry, just like the jag k11.

Anyway, if you wanna slag it off - www.barryboys.co.uk and post it there! this isnt the place.

it aint a barry so why slag it off on barryboys, all the modifications are well done - they just look stupid plus why make a car look like another car?... cant we say we dont like certian ideas on this site?

Arnny fella, sorry i wasn't slagging it off I was just commenting on what i thought let it down.

I think the rims on that looks pretty dam good and the bumper is different - it's just the grill..... :(

wilsonian said:
Arnny fella, sorry i wasn't slagging it off I was just commenting on what i thought let it down.

I think the rims on that looks pretty dam good and the bumper is different - it's just the grill..... :(

My reply wasnt aimed at you :) just the general negative attitude towards it by most members on this thread.

Stating which parts you dislike is fine, and constructive critism is always welcome, It really isnt all that bad and it looks like the work has been done well, but some of the responses are typical barry boy style posts which is why i said stick it on there.

I've seen worse micras...

Plus the jag micra is more jag - it doesn't have a huge vent and a huge wing..

I think if they wanted to do a merc micra they need to stick some wiper blades over the head lights or summat :D

Ben said:
17.jpg

Sex on wheels^^^
01.jpg

entry rules for car show.

rule 1: your car MUST be BLACK
rule 2: if car is other colour than black, refer to rule 1.

:D

but with regards to the micra....I hate it, it just looks like they have got a load of freebies from max power magazine and thrown them all on at once.There's a vauxhall nova in dundee with a mercedes grill aswell...it just spoils the whole look of the car, i just dont see the point of it, its not as if people will think its a merc....why not go the whole hog and get a rolls royce grill complete with flying lady lol

sonic said:
I've seen that done to a mini,

thats just reminded me this very lunch time i saw an old skool fiesta with viper stripes on, and a mini cooper s and mini badge stuck to the back made out of foil!!! I so wish i'd taken a picture

Ben said:
look at the camber??? on the rear wheels, joey sheks cousin currently owns what i think might be a privia and he is turbocharging it up our end ( the lad who owned the skymera) if you go to www.skymera.net i think you can get to his site although i could be wrong and it might not be a privia
i take it you'e on about kev shek?
last i heard he was selling most of the mods he bought for the previa

Back