Micra Loom

Can anyone tell me what the 2 connectors are in the photos under the dashboard by the steering column Micra K11 (1996).

Thanks.

I may be wrong but they look to be for central locking you can get for it found a kit in the local breakers today with the same looking plug on it

yellow white block at the back is the central locking module plug and the small plug is for the warning buzzer (ie when you open door with lights left on and IGN off) thats fitted behind that lower storage tray thing

Thanks for the replies. Ah that explains why my headlights on buzzer isn't working now! I removed the centre consule a few weeks ago to fit a new radio!

Yeah plug that bad boy back in if you can. It's saved me more times than I can remember.

Thinking of fitting an OEM central locking kit to my facelift (NATS model). Are they difficult to install and what bits do you need (apart from the control box and locking mechanisms)?

update. My headlight buzzer is working and I haven't got around to plugging that white plug back in! Spooky!

Back