micra k13

richie

Ex. Club Member
this may of been posted before?????????

Attachments

• micrak13.jpg
    micrak13.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 563
Are they gonna make that i thought they have stopped production of the micra over the next few weeks because of lack in demand.

I'm sure I read in top gear or something, that they're bringing out a new micra, based on the GTR's looks. The picture looked friggin hot. Imagine a K12, but a lower body line, with the front end of a GTR.

I'm sure I read in top gear or something, that they're bringing out a new micra, based on the GTR's looks. The picture looked friggin hot. Imagine a K12, but a lower body line, with the front end of a GTR.

I heard the same thing and saw a totaly different picture than this in the SUN newspaper one day

micra and note are being stopped for blackberry week due to lack of demand :D well they are actually building more than they should do. so they dont want too many cars just sat there because its dead money and thats the worst thing to happen in a credit crunch :D

drivin out of work today and there was hundreds and hundreds of micras notes qushquais ect just one long road of them lmao takes 15 mins just to drive round them all just to get out:D

progress on my rough photoshop, is more like a k12 gtr but i am hoping to make it look a bit different................

Attachments

• micran.jpg
    micran.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 774
Back