Max Power Live Show...

from what i know of it its lots of highly modded cars an lots of girls with hardly any clothes on. so if u like that kinda thing then go for it! :p

MA 12.5 :-p said:
from what i know of it its lots of highly modded cars an lots of girls with hardly any clothes on. so if u like that kinda thing then go for it! :p

IM GOING!! :D lol

RE: RE: Max Power Live Show...

danni said:
MA 12.5 :-p said:

i mite go;) hehe

mmm... il go! :devil:

think i mite be going to this, just hope its a lot better than the london 1 as i thought that was a bit crap

Everyone I have spoke to said it was great last year. If I get the work I want doing to my car done by then then I will definitely be going, as I now have the holidays from work woo lol. :D May also enter the car into the top 100. :) Gotta be worth a try hehe. :D

depends on the state of the car.

depoends on how the turbo. sets up and if it all runs good.
depends if the twin intercoolers are running ok.
depends iactually depoends on ALOT of things.

install is another.

we shall see.
also
depends if im sober sine its my birthday 5 days before:p

i have been to both birmingham and london ones for the last couple of years, quite good, i would say after your first one they seem to get worse and worse, or maybe they just are. plenty of totty tho :D and loads mad mods that ppl have thought up

i went last year thought it was absolute brill me and two friends supported b/friends business and we got to do lots of comp for companys only which was a great laugh!!!! defo going again...

i went to our version of max power live, its called 100% modified. Its all the same really, i see cars like that at cruises every sunday, mad kits, crazy spray jobs, big installs, neons, it all gets a bit repetitive! Thats why you have to do something crazy! A micra is a good place to start!

Back