Mate of mine went to MaxPower

I went to this. Sorry for not saying earlier any people that went - I wasn't too sure if I would go. Surprised me actually. I thought there would be endless saxos/106's/golfs with neons and not much else. As it happened there were quite a few performance motors. The cruize strip show was very impressive too.

If anyone would be at all interested I have photos/videos of this event. Will upload if anyone would appreciate that. The videos aren't high res I must point out. Taken using a digital camera, but you can still see the cars.

Rhys.

Lol, just shows that your car doesn't have to look good as long as you have spent alot of money on your car then it will be on show at Max Power. There was some nice ones there though. :) Shame my car wasn't there all finished. :( Yeah Rusty I'd like to see the pics mate. :)

Some of my pics here. Not many as they're quite large and I only have 10mb webspace! Some pics might not be appropriate for younger people. :blush:

So when uir at a cruise, u pull up, get the chairs out, open up a tinny and sit and watch a dvd with all ur mates thru the back of the car ;)

on screens 7 inches wide that you cant really see whats going on - Great! sounds perfect to me!!

Back