look what ive found!

Wow, i'd have thought the FTO owners club would be more grown up than that. And we can't reply either:
Sorry, but only Club Members can reply to posts in this forum.

I knew I should have moved our MSC sign with us!!

lol. 8 out of 10 modified mitsubishi owners here in australia are ####heads.

i see the trend does not change around the world. :p

Nah seriously thats not a bad picture. Worth a laugh anyway. :)

James said:
Wow, i'd have thought the FTO owners club would be more grown up than that.

yeah same here. i don't mind the pic thing they put up its funny when tied in with micras are so small you just can't see them haha, but the usual "why mod granny wagons" comments hmmm.

Dr Zoidberg said:
yeah same here. i don't mind the pic thing they put up its funny when tied in with micras are so small you just can't see them haha, but the usual "why mod granny wagons" comments hmmm.

Totally agree! But your always gonna get poeple like that i guess. Why mod granny wagons? Why mod anything then? I'd rather mod a Micra :) than any other small car out there today!

lol i wish i could have made it this year....

you should have put a load of model micras there on a mini stand ;)

Don't worry, when the Middle East goes into complete meltdown and petrol rockets to £2 or £3 a litre, these guys will be listing their penis extensions on eBay at bargin rates and Micra owners will be laughing. Zoom zoom.

S

Soixantaine said:
Don't worry, when the Middle East goes into complete meltdown and petrol rockets to £2 or £3 a litre, these guys will be listing their penis extensions on eBay at bargin rates and Micra owners will be laughing. Zoom zoom.

S

true :D

go micra!!!!

Soixantaine said:

S

LOL. As far as perfromance cars go, FTO's ain't exactly up there with the best. Most are autos aswell. Lazy gits.

i think we should lay off the FTO bashing tbh, were then only doing what they are doing. dropping to their level etc.

its only a couple of members on there that are going a bit far.

won't look good for the club to be annoyed about being slated, to then go and do the same.

i wouldnt even bother replying, they are just having a bit fun. And if you have a sense of humour you gotta admit its funny :)

i was joking for gods sake and i didnt post lol as if i would id get eaten up and spat out

and plus as they said every1 was driving round everywere..paticularly to that huge tescos

Ian said:
i wouldnt even bother replying, they are just having a bit fun. And if you have a sense of humour you gotta admit its funny :)

I laughed when i saw it too! But yeah, no point getting arsey! those that looked around JAE properley will know we were there. The people slagging it off probably didnt even go, or were too lazy to get off there own stand

Still, there's something about Micras that gets a certain type all worked up.
My son and I left about 07:30 for JAE last week. Looking forward to the day, lunch packed, car all tidied up, new cd player sounding good. Waiting on an incline for the light to change and when it did I started over and heard a very loud thump from the rear of the car. In the mirror, a shower of white and a quick look at a small square white object. Hit the brakes, in the middle of a four lane intersection, couldn't imagine what had happened. Dawned on me that making a left, the driver of the car behind me had thrown a plastic container of milk at me. I'd caught a brief glimpse of the car and the two occupants as I'd come up the hill. A black Ford, big alloys, two blokes drinking milk, evidentally.

I couldn't turn around to go after them, which was just as well, probably, as I was seriously annoyed. No telling what might have happened. Anyway, stopped the car down the road, wiped the milk off and continued on to JAE. Had a nice day, a good lunch, looked in on the Micras and my son bought a T-shirt. But I was still annoyed for several days after.

I'll see this car again someday, and I'll ignore it, unless of course the driver does something stupid again. Then I'll have to give it some thought. What would you do in my place?

S

rlees85 said:
lmao.. u gotta c the funny side of that pic
Yes, I do, but I don't see the funny side of the pointless Micra slagging.

I'd expect those sort of comments off CorsaSport or SSC etc, but from a fellow Japanese club i'm disappointed to say the least.

James.

lol might as well just leave it lol i did find the picture funny, at the end of the day, and people can make jokes. No doubt people have made fun about other cars not naming any 'coras & saxos' :blush: just shurg it off.

MAYBE next year steal there sign, and do something with it lol haha :slm:

Just ignore it....

If you make a big deal out of it, then that's what they want you to do and get all worked up, so they can laugh some more.

If anyone should register and post, it should be me, however I wouldn't waste my time with it.

Kev

thing is tho, next JAE some of the Micras will be faster than some of the FTOs lol let them laugh now

I cant see the pic, (damn).
The thing bout FTOs tho, is that they look as fast as Porsches, but they can only just about keep up with 2.0L Mondeos....somehow i think we win......

well i just say one thing to these type of people. let's go for a quick drive. not a single person comes back and even thinks of slag my micra off. and most of them if tell others taking the #### to so some respect.
and i like the idea of a granny car. ( the perfect sleeper car.) whose going to have the last laugh

yeah tell me bout it, fto's are okay but i think theyre a bit boring and not really special enough. to be fair though not many people posted up so it was probably just a select few. ah well i bought and mod my car coz i like it, not to impress anyone

i dont mind droppin the hammer a bit

for a 2.0 v6 all they can muster is 200 bhp?

honda made a 1.8 four pot that runs 210 lol

Back