Look what i got in the post!!!

V

vikster

yea finally thanks kev for my trophy ....
Now got chance to show it off!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0482.JPG
    DSCF0482.JPG
    736.5 KB · Views: 162
lol nice... thats not fair u cant win 'again' with the same install :laugh:

is it loudest or nicest looking?

Im not one for ICE lol never been a fan... it slows u down :D

Well done!!
Next time you take a photo though make sure we can't see your reflection in the mirror,just above the picture of the small child!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rj007 said:
Well done!!
Next time you take a photo though make sure we can't see your reflection in the mirror,just above the picture of the small child!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol :grinning: :grinning:

rj007 said:
Well done!!

lmao!!

rj007 said:
Well done!!

cheers very funny... lol

Glad you finally got yours, mine has been sitting on my desk since JAE last year :)

runaway-robot it can be anything, from looks through to design, sound quality, how loud it goes (bar distortion ;)), effort put in, etc, etc......

I'll have to see what happens with mine this year. I'll either have a new install, or a new car and a new install! I'm already on the hunt for more power, 1.6kwrms just isnt enough ;)....

Back