loads of parts for a K11

well firstly i'd like an SR20 given to me, fitted for free etc!

but seriously,

1) want non-power steering rack. will pay nominal money or swop for my power steering rack
2) a set of calipers and rotors that will fit inside 15inch wheels on original hubs (unless thats not possible!)
3) still after a set of 1.0L pistons, preferably not on the rods
4) an emptied cat

i'm also looking to swop a passenger side elec window for a windy one.

if someone is able to do a piston con-rod swop for me, they can feel free to my 1.3L pistons.

which cat were you interested in? the secondary cat i can do for £15 (it has the downpipe stuck on which you can have).

Id do the rack on its own for £20, because ive heard the facelift powersteering doesnt fit? not sure.

The first cat has dibs on it on my far sale thread unfortunatley, you can have second dibs if you wanted? its super stuck on the manifold so that would come with it.

The rack is off an R reg prefacelift.

if my phase 1 non power steering system will fit yours then I will quite happily pop round and swap them round. Also I have windy windows however the door cards are entry spec so they are flat with a tiny arm rest and only have a pocket/ bin on the drivers side door card !

ive got a deal sorted for the steering rack thanks mate, but im not running with door cards so no probs there! wonder if you're looking for a passenger side electric window... ive got one but im on a major weight saving mission. figure i need to keep some sort of window mechanism but gonna put plastic windows in.

talking to skinner, i have directed him your way, as he was after non p/s as well. think he will be interested once ive done the swop and he knows its easy!

i did have 2 leccy windows, but the drivers door side ones glue had unstuck so window kept on falling off the rail. furthermore, the door itself then jammed shut, requiring angle grinding off. got a replacement door and it was a windy one.

the trouble is that the electric window circuit goes all the way around both doors. the control unit is in the drivers side, meaning the passengers window button feeds back to the drivers side, before then going to the window motor itself!

i'm trying to go lightweight and wiring is heavy!

you're more than welcome to come around and play with my micra.... i cant even get it going recently :X if you want any interior bits, i can make a list.

Back