leather trim anyone?

not my cuppa... but u have to give him cedit for doing it :) would look better with black leather and not a saxo lol

looks well ott and i dont like the door cards and interior and external of the car all the same two colours, if you wanted to stand out that much buy some bright yellow spray paint and paint your entire car! imo ne ways! (although id still probably swop my car for it!)

Now thats spooky!
I was thinking earlier whether you could trim outside of a car!

I think cars like this can't be OTT as they're usually just something you use to show of your skills or how much money you have, it's more the image than usefulness, respect to the worksmanship and good luck t-cutting it lol

his got balls of leather to do that!! leather bodykit thats the 1st!! i like it for some reason alot of effort has gone into that would have done it to something better though like a bmw or something.

lol he has to wash it with leather care and he cnt get it to wet. The rain will seep between leather and metal and rust away.

also imagine some scrapes his bumpers or something lol.

I was going to say, imagine if it got wet..........the leather would rot and so would the stitching!

I appreciated the effort but for the money spent that is blooming terrible.

I think its great, the styling aint brilliant, but the work and thought that has gone into it is great. It actually looks like a snake from the front lol!!! Good effort and respect for trying something totally different. :)

well done to him for the effort but it isnt something i would do.

love the green though. new coat time for percy me thinks lol

Good effort on the work.

Wonder how much extra weight its added to the car, and how do you go about explaining it to the insurance company.

solarice said:
how do you go about explaining it to the insurance company.

LOL!! :)

you'd get hung up on at least 3-4 times...."no, no, no,i've told you three times, i said the 'exterior' is trimmed in leather........hello, hello..........b*gger!"

Back