Ken,s new toy

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Theres no section for it here as its not a micra but still jap lol. Just bought it today for a song well under what there selling for right place right time maybe 2010 is going to be a good year for me after all........happy days

Attachments

• pajero.JPG
    pajero.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 218
  • pajero2.JPG
    pajero2.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 205
  • pajero3.JPG
    pajero3.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 186
tell me about it micra been in garage for a week now snow is around a foot deep here on my estate so ive bought this.....Sod,s law there will be no snow when i get her lol

sorry to say this but it does look like a barbie waggon lol, but still if you can make money from it then its all good

barbie wagon bring it on yea yea.......if the micra was any good in this weather where i live then i wouldnt be buying it, thing is the micra just dosent cut it so its gone..what was the girly car you have again oh yes cabby micra lol. And And may i say my new neighbours are totally ******ng me off banging from dawn to dusk time for them to move i think.....

Looks like fun.

Any idea how capable off road it is? It looks like it could be pretty nible, like an SJ.

A few from ter interweb

306_7ID_PakWheels(com).jpg

normal_%E911.jpg

29605330001_large.jpg

I have no idea mate dont pick it up until 2 weeks time its coverd very little miles though 55k km so what ever that equates to all new tyres ect just confused my insurance and it goes up to a masive £225 per year for it the robbing beggers at least **** turpin wore a mask lol

I still have one micra nex the blue one i finished just before you came up here, and with only 23k on the clock it will be staying a while yet

lol there is absolutly nothing girly about my cute little micra cabriolet lol

to be honest i have always liked the little 4x4s, not the big gay ones like the BMW air con crap, but small wheel base land rovers (old defender type of course) isuzu trooper, and this little thing looks neat, but the engine size seems a bit small. anyway i am sure it will have no trouble in the snow, unlike my micra which even with snow tyres, decided to spin randomly on a straight road lol

moddedmicra: no i don't approve new cars if they are not micras :p meh i enjoyed driving the new hire cars for work with all the comforts, but i love a sleeper micra more than anything just because of their negative reputation. i love to see anti micra people, accidently love a nicely done micra

Now thats below the belt its not pink..........

lol yea ok, i suppose it doesn't say barbie on it either...

i never understood why barbie had a 4X4, she doesn't look like the type who is into extreme off road sports?

well i just dont like not been able to do my job with getting stuck inthis white stuff so needs must.
and nex you were saying about micras not having barbie on them lol......i rest my case

Attachments

• Nissan_Micra_Barbie_Car.jpg
    Nissan_Micra_Barbie_Car.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 170
well i just dont like not been able to do my job with getting stuck inthis white stuff so needs must.
and nex you were saying about micras not having barbie on them lol......i rest my case

haha i thought they gave you a post van to do your job in? can you ask for some snow chains?

lol well that horible pink micra first of all was for a good cause, and isn't really a micra in my eyes cos its french lol but touché anyway

they do and they wont allow you to use chains health and saftey cant understand that one but its true...
and maybe this is the barbie you were talking about that rides in a 4x4

Attachments

• gangster.jpg
    gangster.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 182
they do and they wont allow you to use chains health and saftey cant understand that one but its true...
and maybe this is the barbie you were talking about that rides in a 4x4

health and safty?? surely it is benifiting to the company and your health and safty if your van runs in the snow?? just another example of how the post office are tards!

ahhh yea thats the barbie i was thinking of, she has one of these and busts kaps in behachiz:
Actual_Barbie_Hummer_by_AnCreon.jpg

had my road and rail trip to glasgow today to pick up my little paj very happy with it and drove back and no pain in my back so big plus point there!!!!!!! but need to locate some dials to convert it from kmph to mph as my head was batterd trying to figure out what speed i was doing lol...

Back