K14 Head unit wiring

Hi all! Have been scouring the Internet to no joy! Was wondering if any of you would happen to have a wiring diagram for the K14 head unit? I'm going to install a line out converter so I can hook up an amplifier because a wiring harness and all the associated guff are extortionate just to put in an aftermarket head unit! Any help would be greatly appreciated

It's a 2017 I've got some bad angle pictures I've taken and when I say a bad angle its horrendous! Didn't want to unplug them as I don't have a radio code and apparently Nissan don't provide them anymore and make you book in to get it sorted...

Attachments

• 20240725_141011.jpg
    20240725_141011.jpg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240725_141007.jpg
    20240725_141007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240725_141100.jpg
    20240725_141100.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
As far as my knowledge takes me, I won't need to touch the top connection because that'll be for the the steering controls, aux, usb and all other luxuries. The main thing I need to know is what colour wire is for what on the bottom connection. I do have a good idea but didn't want to dive in because I've been fooled in the past with an old Honda civic where the 12v was purple the Acc was orange, the ground was yellow and the speaker wires were red/green and grey/white 🤦‍♂️

I’ll get in touch with a friend of mine and see what he can get, hopefully get some stuff to help out. Trying to do stuff now without wiring diagrams is a pain there is a lot of wires and connectors on cars these days

I don't have a radio code and apparently Nissan don't provide them anymore
I’ve had my unit out a few times they are coded as part of the nats system so you don’t need a code unless you replace it with another one

I’ll get in touch with a friend of mine and see what he can get, hopefully get some stuff to help out. Trying to do stuff now without wiring diagrams is a pain there is a lot of wires and connectors on cars these days

I’ve had my unit out a few times they are coded as part of the nats system so you don’t need a code unless you replace it with another one
You are a legend! Thank you!
That's good to know that they are part of the nats system, didn't fancy driving 20miles to my nearest dealer

Back