k11 window moters

mullet

Ex. Club Member
does anybody know it the facelift ons will fit a pre-facelift?
and is £50 from a scrappy a good deal as im no to sure

pretty sure the doors are all the same mate, but someone will be able to confirm.
Is the the price for motors, switches, arm rests and all the wiring?

aye for all inc dor cards but the cards are from a 5 door and ive got a 3 door but im sure i could fit it to my cards, ayee?

Where are the electric window switches located in K11's?

Because there's a mauritius in a scrapyard near me with electric windows, but they buttons are mounted in the plastic by the gear lever, and don't look factory fitted. So I'm wondering if it was an aftermarket kit.

normally on the doors but i was maby gonni put them there if the door cards were gonni be a pain
what engine size is the mauritius?

Not sure.

All I used it for was a rear wiper. I have the day off tomorrow so if I'm not doing anything I can go look for you if you want?

Think my friend wants to go look a jetta in there anyways.

From what I remember, it was a mint car, but it'd had a rear fender bender. Thinking about it, if it's got no structural damage in the rear, then it would be a very cheap pick up for someone. All you'd have to replace is the boot lid and rear bumper. Didn't look too bad. Inside was perfect though.

nah man its kool
i think it might have been an aftermarket as the mauritius was quite a standard mofle anyhows

Yes they are located in the doors, i believe the handles would fit but you would just need to cut holes in your door cards which ain't difficult.

Back