K11 stuff

Layla

Deactivated Account
ok due to employment issues (boss is a giant weeny) car plans are flying out of window

i have a set of light brows for a pre-facelift K11 and a set of arch extensions, possibly set of clear clusters modded and ready to be slammed on

brows paid £30, open to offers

arches paid £55, open to offers, first refusal to Chie

Lights, paid £70, open to offers, bulbs included (one red one is a lil bit pink, but will try replace prior to sale)

will post

cheers guys

manda, u got photos of the arches? Same as gavs/mikes or those silly stick on ones??

arches gone to chie already

brows are still in packet! (i think ian mentioned first refusal to martin (super_s)

and danni, am seriously looking for steelies now so... first refusal danni,fox 15"s, 4 good tyres (2 fairly new) £150

SR_Micra_Boy said:
light brows for a pre-facelift K11

Wasnt that hard james! lol
Shh, i'm not the one that didnt read the topic ;) *pokes Titch :p*

Attachments

• ClearType.JPG
    ClearType.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 126
Layla said:
and danni, am seriously looking for steelies now so... first refusal danni,fox 15"s, 4 good tyres (2 fairly new) £150

yay!! some1 give the girl some steelies so i can buy these wheels:p

can you bring them up with you when you play visities? tyres good etc? fandabby, there you go danni lol. 10th july they yours unless i get steelies quicker.

i think i can safely say that my heap of poo is now off the stand of JAE :p

ladies and gentlemen we are selling my K11 parts, not james, james' visits or anything of the like.

Arches gone to richie,repeaters gone to richie, alloys going to danni, clusters to glenn and brows possibly to super_s.

you can continue with your tangent now

Yes, keep VERY quiet James!!! :p Feel free to take photos but make sure they go nowhere near this site or modded micras hehe. :p However, feel free to help. ;) :p

judging by the number of posts on here now about it, i dont think he could give any more away if he tried...

Back