k11 seatbelts in a k10?

micra-mum

the inertia reel ones need mounting on a locating peg, to keep them dead vertical (so that they lock up only when they should).
so it,s not really advisable to fit them without the properly designed mounting points

micra-mum

the inertia reel ones need mounting on a locating peg, to keep them dead vertical (so that they lock up only when they should).
so it,s not really advisable to fit them without the properly designed mounting points

i take k10's dont have this peg then?

i know facelift k10's got inertia reel ones mines pre-facelift :down: so prob be no good then :doh:

micra-mum

if they were an option, the body panel may well have the locating hole pre-cut, and the peg "may" be on the reel itself ?

Yeah the peg is just under the hole on the seatbelt itself, I'm gunna be removing my rear K10 seatbelts next month if you can wait that long?

Yeah the peg is just under the hole on the seatbelt itself, I'm gunna be removing my rear K10 seatbelts next month if you can wait that long?

not desperate for them as car not on road yet :down: but if you coming up to the meet at end of next month in milton keynes will be glad to take them off you :grinning: many thanks :k10:

Well sometime next month I'm stripping my interior so if you want them you can have them for the cost of postage as I doubt I'll be able to attend any meets right now

U ve got a set of roller belts for teh rear all fixtures & fittings ......

I could send them with the lights if you go for them?

just let me know :)

Back