K11 Rally Spoiler Search Has Begun.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Inspired by this Thread K11 In Games I am on the search to find out how and where these can be found. I have done a few searches on images to see what else is out there two standard ones which one is a Universal spoiler by the looks the other is off a Toyota Aygo I think. But I am going to keep on searching but I can guess the outcome would be No Chance, lol.

Attachments

• IM2291-hr.jpg
    IM2291-hr.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 628
  • 8604nissan_micra_ice_car Spoiler.jpg
    8604nissan_micra_ice_car Spoiler.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 544
  • ascrally_01_gr Spoiler.jpg
    ascrally_01_gr Spoiler.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 352
  • Rally Spoiler 01.jpg
    Rally Spoiler 01.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 350
take a good look at the micra in the first pic....does it come in 2 pieces? :eek::suspect: you can see the door, then a join just behind from the cill, to the top of the roof and along the roof and seems to be held together by racing clips?

or have i just been on the pop to long?

the first two pictures are space framed ice racers with a micra body thrown over the top. The rear ends are normally hinged fibreglass covers to allow easy access to the mid mounted v6. I think the only things are the same as a standard car are the bonnet and the headlamps, all other parts are adapted to fit.

Glen, unfortunately it is not something i have ever seen as a bodykit, these were designed more out of necessity to keep within the class restrictions than anything else. If you ever did get one then you will need to add about a extra foot to the track (each side), the nearest thing is a wide arch rally kit off Matt and you also need the wide arch axle kit

I have an old topgear video of the ice racers, they are awesome! Tiff Needell tries his hand at driving one. They have 4 wheel steering iirc.

Well here's another pic of a rally micra, just been browsing the web to see what else I can find stumbled across this site called NIKKYO which is an inport and export company so here's some links to some March's.

CG10 Silver

CG10 Green

CGA3 Blue

Skyline Pearl

Oh yeah I found this site by putting in what I thought it says on the spoiler of the Ice Rally Car 6T2, lol.

Attachments

• brendanmicra04 Spoiler.jpg
    brendanmicra04 Spoiler.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 526
Hi Mate

We stock the rear spoilers which were used on the NME Kit car Micra's. The yellow Micra also has one of our spoilers. £125.00 + vat + carr.

We repaired this Micra after it's owner rolled the car, it had to have a new roof section and the rear part of the roof.

Ring in if you are interested 01865 748000

Matt

cool :)

good find mark, loving the skyline,

like the wheels on that yellow car ;) lol

Er Tom, Phil is my name.

Matt, what about the larger ones?

Do you have any images? The amount I have spent modifying a standard MIcra Lip Spoiler I could have bought that one -VAT -CARR, lol. (What is CARR?)

Phil

No worries, lol.

Just borrowed this image of MPH's homepage.

3433.jpg

Are these bonnet pods easy to get hold of as well? not really enquiring just a wondering for anyone else who might be interested.

he sells them,

i was interested a few months back but they are expensive,

think it came to just short of £300 :(

but would look awesome on yours, go with your "pod" rear lights if you still have them

I do still have them, Well if I save £50 a month I could have one in half a year, doesn't sound too bad that way.

mad isnt it?

i reckon you could do it cheaper if you can source the lights yourself,

it think it is just a glass fibre housing he sells seperately too, its on his PDF catalouge

Just to let you all know I haven't given up, though I have found a site called Trackmania Carpark, which just do Car Images via the computer, here are some examples.

I have joined their site this evening to try and find out from them or where they got their images from.

They have certainly done some good work.(Y)

Attachments

• 3D Micra e.jpg
    3D Micra e.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Micra 3D a.png
    Micra 3D a.png
    799.6 KB · Views: 266
  • Micra 3D b.png
    Micra 3D b.png
    830.6 KB · Views: 265
  • Micra 3D c.jpg
    Micra 3D c.jpg