K11 pre-face lift removal of both front/ rear bumpers

Hi guys sorry about this

just wandering, how do I go about removing the front and rear bumper?

I have not got a Haynes book/ did try searching but nothing came up.

Just wanna get some POR15 under there :D

Thanks peeps

I've not removed the rear one (yet) but have taken off the front. basically just start at the edges and work towards the middle ....
I had to remove the inner wing plastic covers, and both headlights, and just kept un-doing bolts and screws until it was loose.

The headlights needed a bit of help to come free as besides a couple of bolts, there is a plastic push in fitting on the back of each unit.

From what I've seen under the rear of the car, the back bumper seems to be held on in the same way, so will probably have to remove
the rear inner arches to get at some of the fixings.

Good luck !

Think I got most of the screws off, there's one bolt either side of the top of the bumper in the wheel arch, these are rust free.. :eek: ... then there's two at the bottom of each side of the bumper, then two inside the bumper... reasonably good access... then there's two clips, these were annoying... will get a screwdriver to hook the bumper off.

Good to see it was just surface rust under there too, don't think this micra actually needs any welding :) which is VERY good, so sorting it out before this turns.

Back