K11 Power Steering Pipe

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Urgently needed the metal pipe that runs from steering rack to top union where the sensor is located has male fitting to steering rack and female fitting at top end..........

Urgently needed the metal pipe that runs from steering rack to top union where the sensor is located has male fitting to steering rack and female fitting at top end..........

how urgent?

i remember a while back there was a yellow micra in my local scrappy that has PAS, i could check if its still there. i know the pipe is intact becase i took photos of it so i would know what pipes went where when i upgraded to PAS

very urgent as its the last piece of the puzzle only looms left to run in and test fire. got it jerry rigged with high presure hose but not over confident with that......

very urgent as its the last piece of the puzzle only looms left to run in and test fire. got it jerry rigged with high presure hose but not over confident with that......

sorry mate i can only get to scrappy on the weekend, i will do what i can but i might be away both this weekend and next...

thanking you, would buy one new if i had a clue where to look no local nissan dealers near by done a google search and no joy.

thanking you, would buy one new if i had a clue where to look no local nissan dealers near by done a google search and no joy.

well we have a nissan within walking distance, i could find out for you.

or their number is 01225744444

found 4 facelifts breaking on ebay so i am waiting for replies to emails so fingers crossed it may be problem solved

well no luck there then only reply i got wanted me to go and remove it, only about a 200 mile round trip so I still need one.........doh!

well i am not sure if i can make the scrappy tomorrow but i will really try

nex heres a giggle for you ebay item number 380002852012 sent him email for power steering pipe as follows....
HI can you give me a price for the metal pipe that connects the power steering to the steering rack item is around 20" long and has one male and one female 14mm union on each end its location can be found on large valve with thick black rubber pipe attached to it and bolted to drivers side inner wing.........His reply was Your in luck we have this item and it costs £25.00 plus postage ...................yawn like im paying 25 quid the word parasite springs to mind

lol rip off :D

well mate, i have good news and bad news....

the good news was that i have just come back from the scrap yard (2 hours in the pouring rain!) and there is a k11 with PAS :D

bad news, i wanted the full PAS setup for a personal project, so i started on the rack and spent 2 hours working on it, (got PAS fluid down the inside of my coat!) and didn't manage to get it off the car....

so basically, i asked the guy to get it off for me. he will get all the PAS stuff off for £75 which i think is fair. but he wont be able to get it off til monday and i wont be able to pick it up till a few weeks from now, cos the only time i can go is on Sat and i am away for the next two Saturdays....

but if i can get it for you, you can have the pipe free, i will post it free too if i can blag it through work, and then if you come accross one on your travels you can send it down to me. as i wont need it for a fair while

i may have to see if i can leave early from work or maybe get someone else to pick it up for me....

going to have a run to peterlee tomorrow so hopefully they will have one there if not then I will take you up on your offer..........

going to have a run to peterlee tomorrow so hopefully they will have one there if not then I will take you up on your offer..........

cool, good luck mate, BTW if you find one, can you get me the cap for the PAS resevoir bottle? thanks :D

they were closed so didnt get one but looks like I need to go maybe tuesday as i need connections for lights.....also

Back