k11 paint

hi all,i have a 2003 reg k11 with 290000mls,use to be my wife,s.she now has a k13.my question is about the colour of the sills.the car is silver met..but the sills are a very dark grey or even black.i have been unable to find the correct colour .even tried nissan,but no help threir.don,t want to go down the test it and see road but may have to in the end.any help would be appreciated.thanks,smart@k11.

hi all,i have a 2003 reg k11 with 290000mls,use to be my wife,s.she now has a k13.my question is about the colour of the sills.the car is silver met..but the sills are a very dark grey or even black.i have been unable to find the correct colour .even tried nissan,but no help threir.don,t want to go down the test it and see road but may have to in the end.any help would be appreciated.thanks,smart@k11.
Hiya, I believe what you're referring to is the underseal on the bottom of the sill. It's most noticeable on the Silver cars!
If you're not a fan of it, you could always spray over it in KL0 Starburst silver, which will be the colour code for your car.

Thanks for that maxK11c

Back