K10 wheel spacers help

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
Hi im wanting to bring my wheels out a bit as they sit in to much for my likings, what type of wheel spacers should i look for? and i thought maybe 10mm would be plenty? cheers guys

10mm, they will make a noticeable diffrance and will bring the rear wheels closer to the arch. iam wanting some 10mm spacers for my rear wheels as they sit in the arch.

Attachments

• PICT0193.JPG
    PICT0193.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 232
i think i would need larger bolts because with the alloys on the now the nuts are just catching the bolts theres not an extra 10mm of thread left once the nuts are on

halfords do universal spacers in 10mm in four stud for about 15 quid
if u want i can get u a set discounted and give u them on sunday

i donno if we do the longer bolts but we did have the spacers in the other day i can find out tomorrow though

aye have a look tomorow and lemme know that would be great bud, plus i dont like goin into halfords in ayr because a guy that works in there i leatherd in a taxi queue about 2 month ago works there and everytime he see's me he tries to walk into me and crap lol i always crack up in halfords, ( he stole my play peace in primary 1 once that was the reason and i was ghased :D )

i know and my girl friend was so embarsed but i thought it was a good reason at the time besides hes the most hated guy in maybole ( where i live ) grrr the thought of him

Back