K10 Exhaust manifolds

bobsp16

Site Supporter
I no of were there are 2 exhaust manifold to fit a k10 micra,one is a 4 into 1 and the other is a 4/2/1.....his number is 07880 505852

how much is the 4/2/1?

Dont no anything about them,there addvertise on our autograss web site in the for sale bit....ring him and find out quick....because they will not be on there for very long i can ashure you that.....

just spoken to the bloke, names Carl nice chap, he wants £50 for each of the manifolds

I've taken the 4-2-1 as at that price its a giveaway!!! :D thats £50 collected from Newark i think he said, but he sad he will post it for me but obviously will cost about an extra £20

for anyone that wants to watch the classifieds goto

http://www.yorkshiredales.uk.net/

usually some goodies on there ;)

there is still the 4-1 though mate!!!! ;) he's selling 2 manifolds remember not one :p

thanks for the heads up Bob! :D

yeh but the 4-1 isn't as good as the 4/2/1 is it.

and i might be getting that exhaust full system as a b'd present, as its ma 18th!!

they both have their benefits but i cant recall the difference at the moment, i will still be modifying the k11 NME manifold to fit the k10 next week and will decide which is best and will be selling the spare on here so all is not lost.

anyway like bob said call him quick as they wont be there long, so i did.... not going to apologize for that!

i have been runing a 4 into 1 manifold for a while now i think its better at keeping the rev's up the top,,i still have the 4/2/1 hanging in my shed and it cost me £300 so £50 for the 4/1 thats carl has left is still worth having.

i cant believe no ones taken the 4-1 yet! whats wrong with you lot? these parts are like hens teeth, Bob gives it to you on a plate and nothing..... shocking! it not like there even expensive lol

Back