Just got myself a K11 from -98! Any ideas what I can do with it?

I'm a 19 year old guy from Norway, and want to do something fun with my first car. I've just started fitting a new stereo with a full frontset and a set in the trunk. Any idea for what I can do with the bodywork and engine? :)

Even

chuck a mazda 20b in it and go rwd :p nah just kidding there is loads you can do with the cg engines mate a few guides on here (Y) body work you can get nismo kits and all sorts of other kits but i prefer them standard i just hate any form of bodykit with a passion lol.

Yeah, agree! actually want to keep it original. But buy some alloy wheels and lower it. any recommendation regarding suspension sets?

Deep dish alloys, lower it, smooth bodywork (so de-bumpstrip, de-badge, pre-facelift tailgate handle if it's a facelift shape, smooth bumpers, open mouth bumper and grill with mesh), decent speaker/sub/amp/headunit setup, different backbox (Ashley, Peter Lloyd, Japspeed, something nice and burbly but not too expensive), window and light tints all round, and a few decent engine mods - Almera airbox with K&N panel filter, decat pipe, and decorate the engine bay with some HT paint and brightly coloured hoses :grinning::grinning:

Deep dish alloys, lower it, smooth bodywork (so de-bumpstrip, de-badge, pre-facelift tailgate handle if it's a facelift shape, smooth bumpers, open mouth bumper and grill with mesh), decent speaker/sub/amp/headunit setup, different backbox (Ashley, Peter Lloyd, Japspeed, something nice and burbly but not too expensive), window and light tints all round, and a few decent engine mods - Almera airbox with K&N panel filter, decat pipe, and decorate the engine bay with some HT paint and brightly coloured hoses :grinning::grinning:

couldn't agree more with that (Y)

suspension it depends what you want really there is loads of coilover set ups out there or if you want value for money but not to bothered about ride hight take a look at kyb shocks and just get some 35mm lowering springs

couldn't agree more with that (Y)

suspension it depends what you want really there is loads of coilover set ups out there or if you want value for money but not to bothered about ride hight take a look at kyb shocks and just get some 35mm lowering springs

There's so much you can do to these, isn't there? I'm already looking at getting another one, I've only had the BMW for less than a month :laugh:. And I had KYB shocks, they are a whole world of epic, and not to dear either.

I also forgot - if you want to get a bit more technical (depending on what engine size your Micra is), 1.3 cams will fit the 1.0 engine, and give you a bit more oomph with a few of the right engine mods. You can also go for head skimming/porting to give a bit more clearance, but you'd have to get that professionally done

@ Daniel & sr20bud
ooh! sounds really nice :grinning:
Soon finish with my new stereo set. Will then move over to the suspension. looking for some sets right now. might lower it 35mm and buy some 195/45-15 alloy wheels. I've been looking at some Wolfrace alloy wheels at www.alloywheels.com. Any reference to that site? :)

Wolfrace alloys are pretty decent (Y). I'd be inclined to get some 7J or 7.5J alloys with 195s, get a bit of tyre stretch like I had on my Calibres :grinning:

i've had mine in one month and i'm hooked! never would have thought i'd like this car so much :grinning:

will posts some photos of what i'm doing with this monster (Y)

Back