JDM Speedo

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
nz_aj WROTE:

"I've not had a UK cluster in my hands but all JDM have fuel light. Have you actually run your micra out of gas &amp; not seen the light?<BR><BR>I've come across backlight bulbs not working when stuffing around with Pulsar clusters. NZ has the AU made cluster as well as all the JDM ones. Check if you have voltage at the bulbs. You may find some of the bulbs are powered from different loom plugs &amp; perhaps you're missing +12V or ground from one connection. Not a biggie to fix.

ok sweet... test that just with a voltmeter?? ive replaced it with 3 working globes from my old cluster so i would have to imagine that there is no voltage to it. the thing that stumps me is that its only one.. im guessing that they arent in series otherwise they would all be out... which means being in parallel they would have their own wire from the 12v to the bulb each...or dooesnt that circuit board kinda thing act the same as wires....

in any case is there a way to fix the 12V or ground connection?? would that just be the contact point on the plug? or something with the circuit board/plastic....

tris

Back