JDM March G# gearbox options

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Just doing a bit of droolsearch on yahoo and google...

Quite a number of sources have told me that March G# had the option of a VLSD transmission?

cisco, blake?

Cheers

Oh ps: who wants this front end!! jdm super s front bar and that lovely 2 slat grille... Damn that is nicer than the s2 "liver" grille!

Attachments

• 14508.jpg
    14508.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 15

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Ps2: that front end appears to be what was given to the 5 door "Austrada" badged trim levels. In 96 they seem to all get that same "liver" grille we get on our series 2's.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Seems the G# isnt the only one.

Shame there's more model and trim spec variations than I coould ever find! lol there's literally a model for everyone. There's a trim spec which has all the interior goodies but no exterior eye candy, there's the full eye candy and interior options, there's full exterior with pov spec exterior options. - List is endless!

I better stop my droolsearch on them and do some more uni work. All this looking at them makes me hungry to spend more money... Grrr.

cisco

» CMF Member
The VLSD gearbox is my gearbox. Its a 31 series. That was the option from the factory on the JDM cars. The shafts are different too. So not only does it come with a VLSD, but its a wider gearset being 31 series box aswell.

I would love that bumper evade!!!

One day I might try to bring one over.

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
i had my eye on that car a year or so ago, its or was for sale from a jap export company. about £600 + shipping i believe. it caught my attention as it had the lsd box. i put in a lower offer but they didnt reply.

Back