Jaguar XJ6 4.0 Auto, 1 owner from new

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Due to having to downsize this is a reluctant sale of a low mileage amazing condition Jaguar XJ6 4.0 Auto. Due to camera problems, i will be uploading pictures over the weekend

The car is metallic green 4 Door Saloon with just 62,000 miles, with just one careful owner from new who has always garaged the car. As you would expect the car has been well looked after and has a very comprehensive history.

When the car was originally purchased a jaguar was selected over a Daimler as we deemed this to be the more beautiful of the two as the lights were round and not square. However as we didn't wish to lose the extra luxuries that could be had from the Daimler's of the time, we selected all the optional extra's from both the Jaguar and Daimler list.

As such the car externally has chrome trim, foglights and alloy wheels and internally the car has electrically adjustable seat, electric mirror's, front armrests, cream leather seats, cream leather and walnut trim and air conditioning

Viewings of the car are welcome at prior appointment, if you have question or require any pictures please don't hestitate to email me or contact me on my mobile.

The car is located in North London and is up for sale at £1800

haha im liking that too. Not much chance of it being sold on here however lol. :)

haha im liking that too. Not much chance of it being sold on here however lol. :)

I know Ed however someone on here may know someone that wants a Jag, depending on how you drive you can see 18mpg out of it like my grandad does.

At the end of the day my Granddad is open to sensible offers around the asking price.

Convert it to LPG and you'd be laughing! Would be more economical than a micra!

Back