Interesting Kit

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
dnt be like that mate. i know were you're coming from but you can get a £300 laptop off Ebay.... or a sony laptop for around £1000 from the high street. but there exactley the same spec and roughly the same colour and design. get what am sayin mate. sort of like dont knock it till you tried it...bit like ice tea actually ha ha. i have seen a kit on ebay before that ppl have bought for it to be of tackey design etc. iv E-mailed the german company to see if i can get some answers of him. i will let you know.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
hes just E-mailed me back. he says the kits are fibreglass constructed. he can ship to AUS no problem and will be interested for a group but discount for the ppl that are interested. am sure a few people from the UK will be.

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
the orginal micra is fine as it is why change it? or at most the super s nissan look is the best.unless that front bumper was aero designed for track and gave a nice amount of front downforce, then it might be worth it.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
hey hey hey, not everyone races on tracks. bit OTT if you will ony buy a bumper if it addds up to the laws of gravity and downforce! ha

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
in my opinion i think that kit is not real :-(

ive seen "didgy mods" before and have even designed a few myself :)

that kit has been designed using a "software program".

the txt stating "cosmic tunning etc" is defiently designed on a software program.

will be interesting to see if im wrong, if someone buys that (fake) kit lol

napster

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
thats what i said, it does look a bit photoshopeyish donest it. but the thing thats drawing me in is that its cheap, should come with some sort of warranty, delivery is nothing bank braking, direct fit and comes primed. j

just E-mailed him to see if he can E-mail me the actual kit on a micra (a real kit on a real micra) :)

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
The photo certainly not real! But did anyone get an email from the supplier with real pics of the front bar so you can see what it should look like?

I just start thinking about those crappy while dials i got they where from Germany, Have a good think about it before you buy people.

Maybe tell them you are a supplier in Australia and if the quality is as good as it says it is you will order alot more.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
he said they are photoshop done as he hasnt got a micra to mount it on at present. he has sent me the real pics of the kit tho.

1 0f 3...front bumper

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
he has no other pics, but the mounting points are made out of steel and all we have to do is put a hole in to the steel. 125EUR from germany to england, at the mo that's around £85.

CMF_S2000

» CMF Member
That actually looks quite nice and.......different. Looks a bit too low for me though. But I wouldn't mind getting something like that than get custom ones for $750NZ a-piece.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
shame he wont post anymore pics.

the website says hes got "5 instock", possible less.

i just want to know how hes managed to build/make that kit???

wouldnt mind finding out what year it fits to??

i suppose with it having the "metal sheets" it can be put onto any year k11??

napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
hey guys,
well im not sure if we relisied this, but after i visited the site again. the kit that he says is for the micra is actually the same kit as the "Nissan Almera - front bumber"???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....ReBay_Pr12_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT#ebayphotohosting

therefore how can this fit a micra?

of course it could be a smaller version (cause almeras wider?) but not quite sure. will keep looking lol

napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
was looking at that KIT so many times, and so many times had the curser over the "buy button" lol.

is that ur car "Jaxx"???

yeh i had a look the otherday, and saw they had updated the car!

Napster

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
yi, exactley the same colour. needs something doing with the splitter though, and mybe eyebrows, make it look a bit more agressive, looks kind of like a noddy car ha. yi i might buy this in the new year.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
haahaa, nah its not at all.

ive all my mates, what they would think of it on my car and the results werent good lol, but then again its not up to them, but i agree with them and u, by sounds of it lol, that is horrible.

the front though, I REALLY DO LIKE. ive been tempted 2buy it 4ages, but havent bought it yet cause i cant read there "policy and credit agreements etc " in german lol.

also, if u bought the front, wot would u put on the back? not many other kits availabe, let alone sumtin, that would go with the front lol

Napster

Back