in need of an ego boost :(

Layla

Deactivated Account
took my poor little k11 into the garage for a bit of the old welding to the exhaust that has fallen off and the guy there took one look at her and ####ED HIS PANTS laughing :(

poor thing

but the long and short of it is:

new exhaust system + fitting = £40
full respray = £80

feminine charms muhahaha

yeah it is a full respray. The guy needs to train up his staff so is just gonna charge for materials. Any it wont end up any worse :)

lol Ian

nasty surprise at that garage tomorrow mornin...

:k11motors
:k12yellow
:k10:
:glance:

many many sexual favours... lol no not really

i'll get mine done, and see if a good job is done or not. not sure if you will be able to wangle that kinda discount...however, he did say that his normal charge for a micra (k10 and k11) is £300

i got quoted £550 for mine to be sprayed in a perl red of a flip paint goldy browny but id have to get interior done too so will be a lot more if i got the flip paint

Andy_S said:
i got quoted £550 for mine to be sprayed in a perl red of a flip paint goldy browny but id have to get interior done too so will be a lot more if i got the flip paint

Was that with Rob?
If so, why I get a quote of about £600-£700 for mine in black again (meaning less prep work which I'd be doing)

Got a post code / address, if you speak to them soon could you ask for me, i'd be foing some bodywork myself so would need a rub down and re-spray in black so no need to worry about engine bay etc

Back