In Dash DVD Players with Screens

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Do any of them fit in the Micra K11 as the top lip comes out quite a bit. Just wondering as im after the Pioneer P7500AVII one which is like £1500 lol :eek:

ther r some good alpine ones for 400 quid n others r jus a wee bit more etc, so u payin so much wats so good bout it?

:D

I've looked into this before, and unfortunately had the same problem. I was trying to look for a screen which dropped down instead, but unfortunately was unable to find anything....

K11SS said:
ther r some good alpine ones for 400 quid n others r jus a wee bit more etc, so u payin so much wats so good bout it?

:D

does absolutly everything!

6channel surround sound. Multiple Screens allowable Interlinked. Look on pioneer website and compare it with others. Youll see what im on about. :)

I just always wondered what's the point putting the money into something I'm not gonna use. Unless you get kicked out then have some entertainment :D

it can be done but you have to have the HU sitting about an inch further forward than normal which looks ugly...

i'd suggest sun viser screens because they are hidden away from the prying eyes of burgulars!!!

but i'm putting a 7" screen on top of my dash and flushing it in with fiber glass

Back