Import

img_20130411RW07314_1

:eek:

jcoopz10 said:
how do you import cars off there lol & that is nice ;)

I will go there to find some then will contact to any sellers if they can send into uk. I know it's going be huge amount to invest in. I don't want to drive any cars but only Micra or march. ( I do got BMW but its going be my motorway car).

I will go there to find some then will contact to any sellers if they can send into uk. I know it's going be huge amount to invest in. I don't want to drive any cars but only Micra or march. ( I do got BMW but its going be my motorway car).

so say if i wanted to import one, do you 'request more info'?

jcoopz10 said:
so say if i wanted to import one, do you 'request more info'?

Yea obviously, you need to find out more info about any car import( car model), tax fee, shipping cost, documents, hmrc custom vehicle check and more so on. I will find more info before I am ready to find one. I am not in rush but I do tempting though.

I would, but I only have on street parking and it's residents parking scheme so I have to pay £55 a year to park outside my own flat! £30 for first car, £80 for second car (flatmate has car too, we split the bill), £300 for the third!!!!

Heh, looking at that wood-tastic march interior, is it just me or is the cigarette lighter socket and ash tray reversed to micra?

Looking closer the blue Nismo isn't a G# but an Autostrada (5doors) still epic !

^Aw man that little thing is awesome, reminds me a bit of the old wolseley hornet and riley elf

^Aw man that little thing is awesome, reminds me a bit of the old wolseley hornet and riley elf
I was going to say, if cars could age like humans, it would be some sort of old man MG... if you get what I mean.

well yeah it is lol. Riley elf and wolsley hornet were minis with boots and more old fashioned styling, hence the comparison

well yeah it is lol. Riley elf and wolsley hornet were minis with boots and more old fashioned styling, hence the comparison
Ah, I'm too young to remember those... But I shall go educate myself... If I can ever get off this import website. All I can say is, thank god I have no money right now :').

Back