import skylines

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
does anybody know which skylines were actually sold in this country, i tried to get an online quote the other day for an r32 gtst and it wasnt listed

You have to contact importers to purchase Skylines in this country, either that or search Autotrader, online web forums etc etc.

There are many Jap Importers out there, just do an online search for them.

Kev

Yeah, I'm a mechanic/tuner at the only Nissan garage to sell Skyline's in the UK - Middlehurst Motorsport.

There were 80 UK Spec R34 GTR V-Specs, and 100 UK Spec R33 GTR V-Specs sold by us. They were all made in Japan... but once shipped to us, we fitted all the added extra's like the oil coolers, All UK R34's had leather etc...

All R32's are imports. I have an R32 GTS... Try the website confused.com

-Elliot

Elliot - I read a post the other day written by you saying you were following a WRX in your march ST...

Ed, that post was about a March turbo not a superturbo. We had one in from Nissan Motorsport UK who usually bring their cars to us (Last one Inifiniti G35). I was out road-testing it with another lad, as it had a turbo problem.

-Elliot

Ahh ok my apologies! It was a while ago i read it, for some reason this thread reminded me.

Back