Ignition Leads.

spitfire :), ngk, all the ussual ozzie brands at your local repcobarn, if your fully hectic you'll get a set of sun auto's "nology hotwires", about 30000Yen through perfectrun + postage and worth every cent imo, i thought it was all b.s, but compared the spark with the stock lead and the sun auto job and the spark was ****in heaps bigger/stronger/brighter with the new ones. idle's smoother (gay :) just feels more responsive all round, only down side there is its the most i've ever spent on leads, not everyday i go spending a third of the entire purchase cost of the car on a few wires lol

http://www.nology.com/hot.html

sun automotive in japan make them for the micra

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
30000 yen that is like 400ish yeah. Holy ****. You really think it was worth it. Hmmm might have to look into it i think. Mine are on the way out so gotta get some.

sikK11 WROTE:

"30000 yen that is like 400ish yeah. Holy ****. You really think it was worth it. Hmmm might have to look into it i think. Mine are on the way out so gotta get some.

yeh, i reckon there worth it, wanted some for ages, and i can't run them on my red car.. (different ignition setup) so when i got the blue car, i was like fuk yeh, gotta get me them leads ;)... ultra also do ignition leads for the micra, ngk/spitfires/ultra are all around the 10000y mark through perfectrun, the ultra ones are silicon i believe, and are also suppose to be quite good apparently. i've seen the ngk ones before.. they look a bit undersized.. as in they look like a stock lead but blue :)

nah, didn't try a local distributor.. i tried in the states.. were marginally cheaper for a set of 4 leads.. but they didn't make em for the micra.. which makes me think they specially make them for sun auto in japan.. the leads have sun auto stamped onto them anywho.. so even if you do get the ones from nz.. mine will still have more jdm street cred, lol. :p

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
hah u jdm whore.. =)
well if any of u other bastards are interested,
Nology Hotwires Leads from NZ supplier ([email protected])
is a total of $234.30, thats delivered too. (incl 15NZ$ aust wide or
something..)
Micra product number is 011 424 101
enjoy.

Back