ice is crappy

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i parked my car in the carpark at work this morning, and i just went out and now the car is at the bottom of the car park. it slid down the hill after i parked it. luckily it didn't hit anything....

eek! That was lucky mate!

yea, and i was considering Cabing it today, but i took the Lx instead..

the heat of the tires melted the top of the ice that i was parked on and so it created a layer of water between the wheels and the ice, like the way ice skates work.

but it is something to keep in mind, if it is icy when you park, steer towards a kerb

same happened to me i parked my car across the road from my house when i came out it was in the middle of the road lol

i parked my car in the carpark at work this morning, and i just went out and now the car is at the bottom of the car park. it slid down the hill after i parked it. luckily it didn't hit anything....

haha funny! (we can laugh as it wasn't damaged :p) I just said this to someone at work and he said he saw a mercedes doing exactly the same thing!

lol well now it is back in its space and i have put the ice scraper under the wheel so it can't possibly move lol

lucky you! i parked my car at the bottom of my company's car park yesterday, i couldnt drive it back out. my work mate's rope saved my day!

I live near a steep icy hill wit roadworks in the middle, you try holiding yourself at that red light without moving back! lol

Was a right palava trying to get going on the green light

Back