i need to stop!!!!!

obviously the car will be going just bit faster then stock so what upgrade can i do for say 100 quid?

just upgrade the discs and pads? or upgrade to almera n14 setup?

N15 brakes work very nicely on the K11, i had them on my K11, and I have them on my N15 (well duh lol) and they even stop my N15 well! hehe :)

Well mine was a slight variation, it had March ST calipers which are similar.

As for prices, it's probably best going to a scrappy for the calipers, there's plenty of them at most yards!

I used Blueprint discs and pads, try your local motor factors or eBay :)

My m8 has scrap yard if it helps m8 but postage might be a bit expensive........but parts arnt a problem or shouldnt be.......ken

i payed £70 in total for my n14 calipers (the are the same as n15) and brand new discs and pads from motor factors. calipers was from scrappy for £20 for both. then all you need are four 1mm thick washers, 10mm id.

mine are GTiR calipers...... and rally nuts disks, black diamond predator pads...

although mine cost nearly £300..lol

hmm so its a trip to my local scrappy then really and if i can get the calipers aswell as takign teh half worn discs and pads they shuld work fine til thye need replacing ..just to save money until i get payed agin.

surely thats allrite isnt it?

to be honest i would buy new discs/pads, not use ones from the scrappy.

get the calipers and don't fit them till you can new discs/pads. also consider stripping them and refurbishing them. you really don't want to fit them and find they don't work.

i had n14 brakes on my k11, big improvement over standard, GTi-R brakes were too heavy for my needs.

also, mine cost me £65 for rebulit calipers, and decent-ish discs/pads from a member off the MSC. So £100 will be more than enough to cover new parts.

Back