I like my Micra, but....

Clio sport :(
Those new clio arejust not attractive for me, I enjoyed having a go in the previous Sport but would rather the pre-facelift V6.

Each to their own but with £16K I'd be driving something very very unique

i just had the chance to have one of the older 182 clio sport for £31 a month (that includes tax test and services - all i had to do was pay petrol and drive it - not sure on insurance tho :suspect: )

haha!! there would have been some clause that wouldnt have let me have it!!

we have one at my dealership - ah its lovely, its a nice blue one! Some size of brakes on it!

This is one from knockhill a while back at a renault race day i went to with my work.
206449583689d99f.jpg

Daz

if i had 16k for a new car, i say this to everyone, i wouldnt buy a new car, i would get a skyline or a evo 5+, proper cars!

Titch wonders if he can get it in his back pocket without anyone noticing

206449583689d99f.jpg

Aw buggar...Busted!

I agree with Richie, would rather have a Lancer, Scoob or Liner.

do a max n paddy, buy a trannie campervan n live in round the country, ya could nick a plasma out the metrocentre, and plough down a cow on way out n about and manda can learn u to dance in the park lol, every day is a new adventure hahah!

R05_Micra said:
do a max n paddy, buy a trannie campervan n live in round the country, ya could nick a plasma out the metrocentre, and plough down a cow on way out n about and manda can learn u to dance in the park lol, every day is a new adventure hahah!

lolol nice 1 thats next summer sorted

erm... let me see....... ferrari 380GTO for £14k.....and the 2k of mods... (emgine wise).... or an onion eating garlic munchin french car.... with a renault badge on it.....lol....

naah. looks nice tho.

Note, I said a spare £16,000, not my only £16,000. If it was all I had I'd probably go for the house also.

But it's still a pretty sharp little car, with all the bells and whistles. A couple of the car magazines on the stand now (UK magazines, even) rate it pretty highly and there is no mention of even the faintest whiff of onions or garlic (or any other xenophobic remarks) just the pleasing new-car aroma of fresh plastic and man-made fibres.

As for something unique, by all means get a Skyline, Evo, or Impreza. Keeerist, they were like ants at a picnic at JAE and, with their four, five and six hundred hp rolling road ratings are, in my opinion, just another take on the "mine's bigger than your's" theme and useless for anything other than waxing and bragging rights.

Each to his own, of course, that's what makes the world spin 'round. But I'd still have one. In that blue in the photo, or black, even, thank you. Just the thing for rocketing off to Sainsburys for a bottle of French wine. But I doubt I'd ever develope a craving for snails or frog's legs just because I drove one.

S

spare 16k... Probs get a mint AE86, then do some nice N/A tuning on it and spend the rest of a house extension :D

Back