I know what I what, but does it exist?

L

Lori

Does anyone know if I can buy something that I can put over my window which will allow me to open it without anything flying in? Like a net or mesh or something :wasntme:

you can buy a wind deflector, i guess that would stop most things flying in..

www.micra.com.au/.../ community/forums/17288.jpg

What flies in? Inate objects? bits of wood? Penisoners...i dont understand....are you driving in a gale force tornado like? TBH i never noticed anything coming in my window apart from Air when i had mine and i later bought the wind deflectors just to shut the noise down a bit....

Rally drivers have some sort of harness over there windows...i suppose that would stop the pensioners and pieces of timber attacking you

Ben said:
What flies in? Inate objects? bits of wood? Penisoners...i dont understand....are you driving in a gale force tornado like? TBH i never noticed anything coming in my window apart from Air when i had mine and i later bought the wind deflectors just to shut the noise down a bit....

Rally drivers have some sort of harness over there windows...i suppose that would stop the pensioners and pieces of timber attacking you

LMAO!!

But tbh I dont understand either its not as if shields is full of deadly flies although there is meant to be a greenfly epidemic in gateshead at the mo :wasntme:

its the SWEAR EVADING IS NOT TOLERATED wasps, im lethal on the roads driving to drive with a wasp in the car, i hate them

swear evading? i didnt use numbers or éá letters or anything so swear filter must be fubard.

If you have the inability to wind down your windows due to the fear of objects flying in, id try airconditioning - or turning your heater controls to cold...

There is indeed such an item...well there was a few years ago, id assume you can still get them...think they were mainly to allow air in without kids throwing stuff out.

Had a quick look about though, and cant find them...mainly as i dont know what they're called lol :D

I have a major phobia of all insects which is why I won't open my windows. Honestly, it's like a sauna on a sunny day. I'm planning on getting a car with air con. early next year but still I can't take it this summer. The heat is unbearable. As for the cooler... if it's warm fairly hot outside, it just blows warm air :down:

I got some netting for the house windows that fixes on with sticky velcro. Probably not the kind of thing you want in the car though. Was only a couple of quid in Lidls. Might be a temporary solution??

rallybunny said:
I got some netting for the house windows that fixes on with sticky velcro. Probably not the kind of thing you want in the car though. Was only a couple of quid in Lidls. Might be a temporary solution??
Hey I don't care if it means I can get some air in my car. Would it mean my window would be completely covered? No gaps? Also, was it recent?

Lori said:
Hey I don't care if it means I can get some air in my car. Would it mean my window would be completely covered? No gaps? Also, was it recent?

Well it was about a month ago now. You can also get in on ebay and stuff I expect, and I've seen it in the "Betterware" catalogue too.

This is what I have, but I can tell you, it wasn't that much from Lidls!

Betterware one here. I bought some of this last year, but I don't know where I put the box, so I can't tell you if it's any good lol.

rallybunny said:
Well it was about a month ago now. You can also get in on ebay and stuff I expect, and I've seen it in the "Betterware" catalogue too.

This is what I have, but I can tell you, it wasn't that much from Lidls!

Betterware one here. I bought some of this last year, but I don't know where I put the box, so I can't tell you if it's any good lol.
Wow, that's exactly what I need!!! I'm getting myself to Lydl tomorrow definitely :D

Thanks a million (Y)

You'll look like you have net curtains in your car.
1.gif

Back