HT Leads?

will the micra Splitfire leads fit/work with the ga16de....could seem to fine specific lead for this engine so wanted to know?

Thanks

Magnecor do 80mm and 85mm leads for the GA16DE for about £45 - £55

Google "Magnecor GA16DE" & it's a few results down from the top

They're so worth it! I've got Magnecor 85mm's on my K10. I always used to have ignition issues with cheap leads until i got these!

:) spose if you recommend them i'l probably go for them seeing as youve had no problems( quality NOT quantity) lol. Cheers

Well the thing is, all magnecor leads are different to suit each engine. I could put money on not finding a set on Ebay so went straight to Magnecor. The set was made to order so i knew they were brand new & not sitting around, and arrived within a week.

There might be ones on Ebay, but they could be old, second hand etc, all to save a few quid.

I'd personally just get new ones :)

for real i'l go with that option mate. ;) oh and for the upper strut brace which one was it that cleared the powersteering as i believe there is one that wont' fit if you have it?

Whiteline should fit no probs, and some people say OMP's do, others say they don't! Theyre on ebay for about £40 and you can always send it back if it doesn't fit.

You should sign up to the MSC and benefit from some of the club discounts :)

il be interested in joining up now, how much is it? and what discounts are offered: send me the page/link and i can always read it saving you having to explain...thanks

Back