How to make my 1l pop and fart?

Hi guys,
I want my micra to pop and fart but I don't know what to do. What's the best way to make it pop and fart when driving?
Exhaust or engine tuning?

Cheers Kieran

You could "block" your air filter (disclaimer, I do not want to be held responsible for any damage to your engine I am warning you now over fuelling is not a good idea it can melt pistons because of the extra heat and is not healthy at all, blocking your air filter or restricting, will also lower power but if you just wanna do it for the ****s and gigs go for it)

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

Also do not over fuel with your catalytic converter on it will destroy it in no time don't be an idiot and waste money

I want it to do it when I go shows and when I go college (at lunch with mates in modified cars) other than that I don't want it to everyday :)

Cheers Kieran

If you're just looking for a bit of fun I've heard that turning the key all the way whilst accelerating, will also trigger over fuelling due to it estimating engine stall and overfuels for a engine start

Still warning you about cat damage and do not reccomend doing this without a straight pipe exhaust

No the starter motor has clutch like. Freewheeling bike so it will always spin the same speed as engine when engaged so you shouldn't have to worry about that

I read on here that some people make a spark killer by just having a switch for the spark wire coming form the ECU, so it carries on chucking fuel in but if you cut the spark for a brief second it will just spit the fuel in the exhaust, so as soon as you flick the switch back and it fires again there will be a big pop. Pretty dodgy though! Best bet would just be an exhaust system, nice pops on the overrun, a deep throaty sound too, these things sound amazing with a good pipe, check this out!

Haha same here, I'm not 100% sure what system that is, but I think it is a Remus full system?
It may well just be the backbox on its own though!

I may have a cobra backbox in the garage to put on and gonna do a de cat. Will see if that works :) will also try so of sploshuas suggestions aswell

Cheers Kieran

Back