how are these ideas i want to do

like the title said i want apinions on ideas i have with my micra, its the 98 facelift and i want to do the following,

lower it,
15inch black rims with red edge,
red calipers,
de badge and de bump strips and smooth out all the lines and joins,
smoke rear and front clusters and indicators,
also i have had the windos tinted,

the colour is red and i was going for the red and black theme. what you all think:k12red:

Lowering it will help the handling loads. But looking at the rest of the list, I'm gonna guess your doing it for the aesthetic appeal, rather then the handling appeal?

The rest is aesthetics. Depends what your taste is. I know there's only 1 thing on the rest of that list I'd possibly do, but if that's what you like, go ahead.

red and black is over done, needs to be white and red FTW! ;)

but red and whit would be well hard lol and i will upgrade engine soon as im thinkin of taking the engine out and giving it an over haul, re painting it and cleaning it.

i dont like the idea of induction kits as the prive you pay for them it just isnt worth it, i mean the peformance doesnt really get affected but the sound does, although saying that if i do strip the engine out i might put an induction kit on it just to improve lucks lol.

any ideas on ways to improve the performance as i gave it a service 2000 miles ago and it hasnt mad a difference its still sluggish at lower speeds

but red and whit would be well hard lol and i will upgrade engine soon as im thinkin of taking the engine out and giving it an over haul, re painting it and cleaning it.

i dont like the idea of induction kits as the prive you pay for them it just isnt worth it, i mean the peformance doesnt really get affected but the sound does, although saying that if i do strip the engine out i might put an induction kit on it just to improve lucks lol.

any ideas on ways to improve the performance as i gave it a service 2000 miles ago and it hasnt mad a difference its still sluggish at lower speeds

Micra Sports Club > Nissan Micra K11 (1993 - 2003) > K11 General Discussion.

With performance, I would advise a full janspeed exhaust system. I cannot give the specific gains of this system but it is said to be better. There are various other things but searching the forums will keep you busy and you will learn more.

Back