hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yom said:
So any engine of a smaller capacity is poo?

Mate thats the same mentality V8 drivers get about 4 cylinders... You don't want to become like that... YES there is no substitute for capacity but as it is the k11 was perfectly matched to the motors offered when you consider the type of people nissan expected to sell the cars to.

are you thick or just in a really annoying mood? Im saying that its poo how it only goes up to 1.3 - i agreed that the cg13 series etc are brilliant engines but the micras are #### because they only go up to that, Nissan should have made a sportier version and no the Super S and SR dont count because all that stands for is a couple of extras like EW/AC. And the ST doesnt count because you have to get it imported etc. Im by no means saying small engines are crap because the starlet GT and Glanza etc are only 1.3 but i am saying that its cnny crap how the micra only goes up to 1.3 excluding the 1.4 and 1.5d

yeah the NME spec should have been factory imo. But if you put the work in they are decent. I'll be looking at ~120bhp when its finished, with a lightweight body :)

which wont be suitable for passengers and noisy as hell - go and buy a sardine can and stick an engine in it, will cost u half as much

but it will be small, nimble and fast. Can carry 1 passenger and if i gotta, could put the back seat in easy enough in 10 mins

Ben said:
which wont be suitable for passengers and noisy as hell - go and buy a sardine can and stick an engine in it, will cost u half as much
your not very encouraging ben.

but you called it a piece of crap. I save myself like 5k this way. Then next year when i get a full time job i can go out and buy an S14a. its a better choice in the long run i think.

Alienfish360 said:
only taxi's need back seats ;)

stupidest thing i have ever read lol

Ian...the 160sr looks ugly but its a decent car, much better than a tin can on wheels

hmm tin can? So that means stu's is a tin can also? He has no rear seats, but iirc you liked it :p

anyway this is out of hand, someone lock it already :/

i dont like stews though...but if i did he has filled it with audio equipment and its soundproofed so you cant hear outside, not that you would be able to due to the sound of the stereo though

mine could be called a tin can. but it goes like hell.
my.php

Yes and he is banned from the MSC - for life due to his past history. I'm going to disable his account until Kev decides what to do with him. Obviously he just missed this place too much.

Ben said:
are you thick or just in a really annoying mood? Im saying that its poo how it only goes up to 1.3 - i agreed that the cg13 series etc are brilliant engines but the micras are #### because they only go up to that, Nissan should have made a sportier version and no the Super S and SR dont count because all that stands for is a couple of extras like EW/AC. And the ST doesnt count because you have to get it imported etc. Im by no means saying small engines are crap because the starlet GT and Glanza etc are only 1.3 but i am saying that its cnny crap how the micra only goes up to 1.3 excluding the 1.4 and 1.5d

bEN IS it that time of the month luv :p

Ben said:
DR Z: Fair point, i meant poo as in they only go up to 1.3/1.4...they are reliable engines thats true, however you compared it to the Ford 1.3....get one thingstraight i am by no means jumping on the Ford bandwagon here, i just prefer it to the micra....+ mines a 1.8

aye, i know you were not jumping on the wagon, was just a bit of fun. sorry ben.

luke as in beachboy? Ah man he was so cool - should never have been banned in my opinion, was an asset to the msc even though he sold me a dodgy light and Dr Z sorry if i offended and Gemma no but a bird #### on me lol

lol somebody deleted my post asking why he was banned. am i the only one who dno y? spose this post wont last long either :/

Luke did a very serious violation of MSC site security. As his actions could not have been caused by accident and he knew full well what he did he was banned indefinately. I ask for now that this is the last thing said on this please!

Ben said:
Exactly! I had a Micra so i have th right to comment on them! IMHO Micras are poo, i was glad to get rid of mine and even though i have a Focus now which isnt everyones favurite car, i prefer it 100% to the micra..
I think its a bit unfair that you keep on comparing your old Micra to your new Focus.
They are two completley different cars which are in two completley diferent classes.
If you were to compare it to a Fiesta then that would be different.

no bother ben :)

ian, get the 160 you know you wanna lol then mod that if you want, that way you get fast/comfy as standard then modded even faster which then you only have forced k11's to worry about. :D

rj007 said:
I think its a bit unfair that you keep on comparing your old Micra to your new Focus.
They are two completley different cars which are in two completley diferent classes.
If you were to compare it to a Fiesta then that would be different.

hows that?? If i was comparing it to a porsche then i could understand

And manda your just upset because I constantly disagree with Ian about what car he should get

she doesnt really care what i get. like i said, im gonna mod the k11, unless the right car pops up in the meantime before i've spent too much money i'll one, but im not expecting that to happen. Then when the full time job comes, i'll get a 200sx :)

Ben said:
are you thick or just in a really annoying mood?

Well from the past few threads you've managed to ruin with petty arguements developing into threats and abuse I dare say its not me who's in the annoying mood with a dash of the dumb-dumbs. ;)

Time will be limited for people who insist on ruining threads for others...

Ed - you cant deny the love

oh and it is very much a case that if your face doesnt fit then your removed on these forums, im not denying i am annoying as i annoy myself at times but its basically a case that unless you conform to everything admin say then your not welcome, your not even allowed to have views or at least express them on these forums hence the break away sites

rlees85...save yourself the hassle..it will turn into a public beasting of me and/r it will be locked

Ben said:
Ed - you cant deny the love

oh and it is very much a case that if your face doesnt fit then your removed on these forums, im not denying i am annoying as i annoy myself at times but its basically a case that unless you conform to everything admin say then your not welcome, your not even allowed to have views or at least express them on these forums hence the break away sites
Thats right! You have to fit in with the community spirit or your not welcome. Regarless what anyone says about the breakaway sites, the MSC is now and always has been by FAR the most sucessfull and large English speaking Micra community on the planet.

Its the superb majorty of the members who use this site and there willingness to accept and help others that have made this happen. It will not be spoilt by the minortiy, who interestingly seem to like it here too as they insist on coming back..

i do like it....i dont like the way its run...i have made many friends on this site im just saying that if you make your opinions clear 9/10 you get shot down and unless you brown nose you dont get anywhere...i dont wanna get into it but i think its unfair of you to say i ruined this thread as before this i dont believe i did...in countless other threads people break away from the topic and nothing gets said and also in some threads mods/admin abuse there powers but again because they fit nothing is said

Im not getting involved (Well not entirly true) as I countlessly ruin threads but I dont think Ben has done nothing wrong really apart from express his veiws...God Rik does it enough doesnt he everyone is entitled to there opinion.

il try and not ruin threads from now on but sometimes u cant help it ...Ed you have been pulled into off topic convo's to just then u told Ben u didnt love him that wasnt very topic now :D

i think the starter of a topic should have the power to lock it if they want, i would have many many posts ago now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back