history lessons

Ace threat but I didn't spot the bad language. I didn't much like the flocked dask but everything else is just AWESOME :D! It's given me the solution to a problem as well. I want to turn the inside of my 160 completely black but I was stuck for the roof liner. I reckon if I remove it and spray it with spray glue, I could lay a sheet of black fabric over it and trim round the edges!

i like the way some of them sway towards the micra when they didnt like it before seeing that car

I hate '..for a micra' why can't people admit they just like someone's specific car, regardless of what the un-modded version is like?

the thing is i was a k10'er before and when this bubble shape came on the market i thought what has this got to do with the micra
but your right i had to give credit were its due and the bubble has actualy proven itself

grannys+micra=nice low mileage or unragged ones for us(hoping):laugh:

listen last night wasnt a very good class(as this is histree lessons) the reason is i laughed to much and have lines on the face due to laughing too much and it wasnt cause of the vids i was watching it was the comments underneath
trust me if you havent seen the you-tube vids of lots and lots of micra owners you wouldnt know about face stretch never mind the tyre one-----MY HATS OFF AGAIN TO the guys/gurls runing them vids i was gonna post some comments from some vids but i am afraid i would prob bust something laughing oh oh heres one "ultimate ch-- humilliation":laugh:
check them all well worth it

more history
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/6503-Diggin-up-history!

Ace threat but I didn't spot the bad language. I didn't much like the flocked dask but everything else is just AWESOME :D! It's given me the solution to a problem as well. I want to turn the inside of my 160 completely black but I was stuck for the roof liner. I reckon if I remove it and spray it with spray glue, I could lay a sheet of black fabric over it and trim round the edges!

dont mess with me ace threats:laugh:

Back