Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
I there. I am new here. I don't really get how the site works. Do I need to pay to use the forums fully or something.

Thanks. Ryan.

I believe you can access all threads without paying but you cannot sell or access members' discounts.

Welcome on board Ryan. tell us more about your car and yourself :)

Really nice welcome guys. I'm Ryan, 17 years old, own a silver 2001 Vibe, 1.0.

It's quite basic, in fact the most basic with no options that I can think of. I still think the 2001 was the best shape, love the front bumper and side strips are just sraight thin lines, unlike the 2002 and earlier models that had big swoops.

Joined the forum as I have a few mods planned, few niggles to sort out, and just to generally talk to people about their Micra's too.

Ano I'm planning to soon. Problem is, live just outsdie Glasgow and the weather is understandably crap. Don't want pics on a totally miserable day.

In the meantime I have been showing mates and that an extremely similar car that was on AutoTrader and claiming it as mine (same year, same wheel trims, no fog lamps). So that is basically doing the job the now seeing as mine isn't modded in any way (yet). I only plan to lower and fit the SR 160 alloys on the K12, if that's possible which is why I joined, to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back