Hi everyone

L

Lamont

Hi, just bought a white '93 micra as my first car and found the site whilst browsing the web. Can anyone advise me on sum cheap and easy interior or engine modifications which arent going to have a huge effect (or none hopefully) on my insurance ?

Thanks in advance,

Lamont

induction kit, is a very easy engine mod, will be my next mod once i get a bit of money together, this will cost you around 50ish delivered!

removing the side bump strips, is of course free bit will make a big difference to the exteriour of the car..of course removing the stickers as well improves its looks as well!

welcome to the site any way!!

induction kit will be the first thing, but will be more noise than anything (a very nice one though)

So, do you have to declare the induction kit on your insurance or is it not that big a deal??

By the way, hi Lamont :p

Hey thanks for the tips, i was testing out the gears earlier and was wondering, did anyone else find their gear stick quite high to begin with ?

I dont like the high gear stick and therefore i would alter it :) cut it shorter

1. Induction Kit
2. Alloys (will make a difference to insurance but just got to be doen to look good :)
3. remove the badge, stickers, protection strips
4. Exhaust (will cost, If you cant go faster, go louder :p)
5. interior, just add the ice and stuff, but dont tell them, thats my theory anyway lol, and then tinker about the engine, i wana change the cams, bore out the cylinders, skim the head and loads more :)

welcome to the site and have fun :) I am pretty new too and they will make you settle in i am sure of it :)

Well to be honest, i've got very little money to work with just now, so i think im gonna go with an induction kit, then think about removing the side stripes and stickers and things like that. Doesnt mean i cant start my wishlist though lol :)

http://www.fasterfilters.co.uk/induction%20kits%2057i%20nissan.htm

i shopped around abit and this was the cheapest i seen so far!!

hope that helps, i will get mine when i next gt paid in 3ish weeks!

Cheers mate, thats the cheapest ive seen so far, and their in scotland which is a plus 4 me.

Back