Help on making a video compilation

Stani1029

Club Member
i have about 35 videos that i want to put into 1 long version. who can help me as im useless. doesnt have to be perfect they just have to be able to play on a dvd in a row without stopping cheers

right ive done what i wanted to do but i need to rotate the videos as some of them play on there side! dont think its possible to do this on movie maker so what do i use and when can i download it from. i only have mobile internet (dongle)

its currently encoding the first compilation i made so i dont want to try it. been encoding for 90 minutes now. is that right? there 31 videos and alot of megabytes worth. so im gonna redo one during the week but with the videos turned around. just had to make sure it was possible first lol

EDIT: its finished and its working now :D

its currently encoding the first compilation i made so i dont want to try it. been encoding for 90 minutes now. is that right? there 31 videos and alot of megabytes worth. so im gonna redo one during the week but with the videos turned around. just had to make sure it was possible first lol

EDIT: its finished and its working now :D

Awesome! (Y)

Right ive made it to what i want, thank for the help BUT, what are my chances of being able to add a photo album onto the disc menu? Instead of viewing them in and around the videos

Right ive made it to what i want, thank for the help BUT, what are my chances of being able to add a photo album onto the disc menu? Instead of viewing them in and around the videos
You could make a slideshow of photos make that into AVI etc. and add it on as a seperate video. so the menu would have two videos to choose from.

Ive not made the videos as one though, they are all seperate but play through all them when you press play. I want a photo album option on the disc menu underneath play but i cant see my options without playing them after or before the videos

Back