Gardai

Baz

Ex. Club Member
The cops took the st off me because no tax or insurance in the window
Only insured the car yesterday and wont get the disc and cert till monday and can't tax it for a day or two cause won't be registered on the tax office system yet,I even had a trade plate to cover me but they still took it!!! So its impounded for the night.I really am not happy at all. . . .

that is soo out of order mate,

like the fish said, i hope its not damaged because they don't give a crap at impound places.... things go missing :(

if i was still over there i'd go with you to break some knee caps ;) we'd have that ST back in no time :D

NeX said:
that is soo out of order mate,

like the fish said, i hope its not damaged because they don't give a crap at impound places.... things go missing :(

if i was still over there i'd go with you to break some knee caps ;) we'd have that ST back in no time :D

Yeah would love to but too bad its very illegal.I got the car back today thank christ. . . .my wheels were still in it and the radio was tuned to radio 1!

No damage and did'nt have to pay anything as they did'nt take it with a tow truck a garda drove it.Usually its 135 euro and 35 euro everyday its there

Got the wheels on today and will be lowering the car tomorrow,will post pics soon

crazyep82 said:
Yeah would love to but too bad its very illegal.I got the car back today thank christ. . . .my wheels were still in it and the radio was tuned to radio 1!

No damage and did'nt have to pay anything as they did'nt take it with a tow truck a garda drove it.Usually its 135 euro and 35 euro everyday its there

Got the wheels on today and will be lowering the car tomorrow,will post pics soon

glad you have it back safe and sound mate ;)

i bet you a grand they knew it was an ultra rare k10 ST and impounded it just so they could drive it. hence the lack of a tow truck!! #######s !!

crazyep82 said:
Yeah I reckon that aswel mate

do you think you'll fight it and try and sue them for screwing you about? say the car is running dodgy since they took it, cos its out of order, just taking your car...

ollie240585 said:
pointless taking on the law tho!! U'll hardly ever gonna win!!! U got the car back now so just leave it, IMO

here's one thing I've learned and thats to have as little as possible to do with the law

yep def i get pulled constantly! best thing to do if you get in trouble take it to court! dont agrgue with police argue with a magistrate instead! my local police were going to ban me, court gave me a £50 fine! and most of all dont do anything wrong! no trouble then!

Back