FS: Impul replica front bumper

kristian

One Way Mule
Basically, my friend is selling this bumper, it is attached to his car at the moment.
He is looking to sell this as he has something more "insane" in the pipeline...
He wats £120 for it and you can come pick it up, you can even help remove it if you want which will show you how it attaches/unattaches...

We live in Wigan, on the a580... near the M6...
PM me or ring/txt 0774 954 9077 for info/negotiations...

Pic:
19-k11white.JPG

£120 quid...

cant belive no1 wants this bumper..!!!?
Ppl wud rarther have racing harnesses on standard seats etc?? pfft?

340 views on this topic and only 12 replies - lol
If i sell it for a square 100 i bet noone would still be interested - am i right?

mate if i had £100 spare i would buy it as a spare kit for mine... no joke im so skint after doing mine up... but if you still got it in bout 8 weeks(bonus time) im havin it off you... so dont do nothin drastic like throw it away lol... i know you wanna get rid but hold it for someone who will fork out the right Moni£$

ppl moan and moan and moan about the lack of kits an the kits that are available are hard to get hold of, theres a front bumper here, for a good price...but no1 wants it, but in the breaking super s, the momo stereing wheel has gone... the 1.6 tb an ecu... the strut brace, then theres that k an n, and the dvd , wtf, u could have a micra changing bumper but no...u want a steering wheel, u want a dvd player for ur car, thats all stuf u can get anytime, but this bumper is actualy quite hard to get hold of, given the money i could get any of the things in this forum tomoz, probley all of it, EXCEPT that impul bumper

Back