front window wiper moters

you mean the linkage? the motor is on the bulkhead on the passenger side, to get at the linkage you remove the arms then the scuttle panel, which is all clips.
is it the linkage or the wipers squeaking?

i think its the linkage as it has always done it even after new blades so the mechanism that moves the wiper arm is what im wanting to get to

yer you need to take off the wiper arms and the scuttle panel then its a nut on each arm and then 1 screw and a load of clips

yea it does look better i was thinking about just one till i get the time to take everything appart

Try removing the wiper(s)...lift the cover at the base of the arm, undo the nut and take the entire wiper arm off, then wiggle the black grommet/cover that sits under the wiper arm off, and batter the underlying bits with WD-40 or light oil.

That stopped mine from squealing mate (Y)

Try removing the wiper(s)...lift the cover at the base of the arm, undo the nut and take the entire wiper arm off, then wiggle the black grommet/cover that sits under the wiper arm off, and batter the underlying bits with WD-40 or light oil.

That stopped mine from squealing mate (Y)

i tryed that and it only lasted a couple of days then i tried gt85 as it has p.e.f.t. in it and it lasted about a week im gonni have a propper look tomorrow and try and sort it

Back