front O/S wishbone

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Anyone got one? Because
1372012511902.jpg

Outrigger looms fine and no oil leaking, just a new wishbone then. I vlame the car wash company for greasing up wheels

That was my first ever crash as well, scary stuff. Luckily scott.c stayed with me to keep me company, top bloke :)

£20 off ebay delivered, not here til weds or thurs though. Whats the likelyhood the steering rack is bent?

£20 off ebay delivered, not here til weds or thurs though. Whats the likelyhood the steering rack is bent?
tighten the bush bolts only when the weight of the car is fully down (else the rubbers will tear within months) and the trackrod will bend before the rack

tighten the bush bolts only when the weight of the car is fully down (else the rubbers will tear within months) and the trackrod will bend before the rack
Cheers Frank, good advice, looks like I had a lucky escape if I can fix it for £20 heh...

Its never pleasant. Its the noise that's worse
Its stranger on a motorbike. All you hear is total silence as you fly through the air, then the crunch as you land, and then silence again before the pain hits. I managed to do it twice (dumb ass) Walked away from both...bloody lucky, gave em up then.

Its stranger on a motorbike. All you hear is total silence as you fly through the air, then the crunch as you land, and then silence again before the pain hits. I managed to do it twice (dumb ass) Walked away from both...bloody lucky, gave em up then.

First crash was complete silence, was really eerie seeing as the stereo was on with sub going in the boot.

Second crash was nothing but the sound of the rear window exploding

Its never pleasant. Its the noise that's worse

or the lack of

few yrs back I spun n smacked the rear axle on a high bus kerb late at night.
just hear a #thud thud# like hitting a speed bump at speed as the rear wheels strike n buckle from the kerb
and then eery silence when the engine stalls n dash lights blink with the strong smell of wet grass.
and then it hits home and shout to urself, Shee!$% u muppet

Still cant believe that happend, i can still see it in my head bouncing off the kerb! Glad your alright tho, was an alright trip out for me in the end apart from getting lost on the way home and not getting back till 1am :/. Im still well proud of that wheel spin hahahaa. Hurry up and get it fixed! :p

Back