I'd like to know how the SR is....

1. Higher spec than the Super S
2. On what plant it was a competitor with the Glanza V
3. Similar to a N15 GTI

I'd like to know how the SR is....

1. Higher spec than the Super S
2. On what plant it was a competitor with the Glanza V
3. Similar to a N15 GTI

Haha, exactly! I always thought the SR was just a rebadged Super S with the late preface spec grille? And the SR is in no way fit to compete with the Glanza V, a 1.3 NA Starlet maybe but the Glanza has about 45hp more than the SR :p

Haha, exactly! I always thought the SR was just a rebadged Super S with the late preface spec grille? And the SR is in no way fit to compete with the Glanza V, a 1.3 NA Starlet maybe but the Glanza has about 45hp more than the SR :p

thats assuming frank dont get hold of a 1.3k11,,,,,,,,ooooops looks like he has:). give em stick frank boy! shhhtshhhh

i thought the sr had a rear disc axle and abs, aswell as electric windows, with electric window lock button aswell as everything the super s had ?

i thought the sr had a rear disc axle and abs, aswell as electric windows, with electric window lock button aswell as everything the super s had ?
Discs/ABS were still an option.

SR had the following over Super S:
  • Driver's Airbag
  • Immobilizer
  • Green dials
  • 4 spoke SR alloys:
    imag0888.jpg
Super S had the following over the SR:
  • Switch to lock the doors next to the electric window buttons
  • Black dials (depends on preference I guess!)
  • 5 spoke Super S alloys:
    1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e26336a2f01fc105cd00ed468543723560e123.jpg

With regards to the original screenshot/post. I'd say the SR was a competitor with the Toyota Starlet SR, it was almost identical in every way, even down to engine power, height/weight/length and 0-60!

i have two sr's in my front garder and both have abs and door locks buttons ?
You were lucky then, someone must have put options on them because mine certainly didn't when I had it.

If you have a VIN number I can check and see if it was an option code!

the only thing that beats the micra is the justy, and only because of the ludicrous amount of grip given by the awd system. my brother has one and its EPIC!

BUT:

micra has multi-point injection, the justy only has single point.
the micra has a huge number of engine conversions...... the justy has only 1, and its the same block and capacity. the difference is multi point injection and 16 valves.

thing is, suzuki do a "factory" engine tune pack. this will take your humble 67bhp justy 1.3L to 210bhp.

I already corrected a ton of false informations on that Micra wikipedia page... James funny you picked a picture of my old 1.0 poor specs as an illustration :p Bring me back memories, and yes you should definitely save all the correct informations in a topic or MSC wiki.

Back