Formula 1 : Australia

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
So...

who will be gettint up at 6.00am to watch it?

Whats peoples predictions for the championship winner?

and whats peoples oppinions on the new 'boost' thingy that they have now..

I have missed all coverage so far but i am definitely going to watch the race. It sounds like it's going to be a superb season!

Yeh i missed all qualifiying :(
looks like it will be exciting season!
have you heard about the 'boost' that they now have?

The qualifying wasn't that great.

Didn't watch it, but I know who won. It's quite annoying for me because I work on sunday afternoon and evenings, and I'm usually out on a saturday night, so I ain't gonna see much of the proper races this season.

excelent, i hate the look of the cars, hate the kers system, hate bernie ecclestone with a passion, but what a race.

would have been fairy tale stuff if button and hamilton got on the podium. i guess they will have to settle for 4th.

Team F1 Brawn GP is my new favorite team.!

I think its good someone messing up the status quo, ferrari wouldn't be complaining if THEY had thought of it!

ross brawn is awesome. i mean they have had a year to think outside the box... and he came up with that diffuser..lol ferrari and mclaren will be kicking themselves.!

Nah they'll spend as much as they can trying to bribe officials to make it illegal, from my understanding the rule is open to interpretation. (I know i'm cynical!)

Because the diffuser has a hole in the rear most vertical section the air passing over the diffuser also has an effect, so the diffuser has now become a wing/diffuser, if the hole wasn't there only the air below the diffuser would have an effect.

Back