Fog Lights won't work is it a fuse?

Hiya, fog lights are connected, all other lights work fine, the fog light works for back but the font won't work what so ever, I've changed the fuse in the fuse box, any help, thanks.

I've added the fog lights, plugged them up to the leads behind the headlight but when I put fog lights on, only the headlights fog come on, thanks.

It has the little blue 15 amp fuse In The fuse box where it says h/fog lights and it's already got the stalk for the back/rear fog light... Well it says that online it's the update stalk

Okay mate by the sounds of it you need the relay and a new stalk, when I finish work tomorrow I will get links to what you need unless someone beats me to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I added front fogs to my 2002 1.4 SE I had the same prob but like Mark says you need to fit a relay, for the 2000-20002 models this located in the right top side in the drivers side fuse box and I also had to add a new left hand stalk with the extra front fog light facility! I was lucky I robbed all the bits from my donor 1.4 CVT SE+! :D

Cheers
Andy :)

Last edited:
Back